2024 - Campground Attendant
Current Job Openings:
2024 - Campground Attendant - Please Call the Town Office or Email Resume
Please submit your resume cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coronation Golf Club Inside Clubhouse Manager
Duties and Requirements
- Manage facility as to daily duties in the clubhouse as per all health standards, fire regulations and liquor control act.
- Must have Proserve and Food Handling certificates to maintain all above standards.
- Manage all inside staff hired by the board, as to scheduling of time, approving time sheets, designating their duties, keeping them informed of all food and liquor regulations and ensuring they have the qualifications needed.
- Daily cash outs and balancing of till, keeping track of all finances pertaining to daily duties and doing deposits.
- Regular liquor and food inventories.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clubhouse as to health standards.
- Manage memberships and club fees to ensure they are paid.
- Purchase supplies needed to a limit of $500 and then all other expenditures must be board approved (The exception is start up costs which can go over the $500 for one purchase of alcohol and food)
- Attend board meetings giving reports or concerns.
- Above all work as a team with all co-workers and the board for the success of the golf course.
Please send resumes or inquiries to Barry Brigley at email@example.com