Clean Energy Improvement Program
Receive support to develop Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing solutions for residential and commercial property owners in your municipality.
Accessing affordable financing is one of the largest barriers that property owners face when making a decision to invest in energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades. Individuals may not have the money to pay the costs up front or are worried about selling their property before getting their investment back.
The Clean Energy Improvement Program is a Property Assessed Clean Energy Program that makes it easier for property owners to overcome these barriers.
PLEASE VISIT: Clean Energy Improvement Program
Municipal Energy Champions Program
The Municipal Energy Champions Program helps small municipalities choose staff members to become energy champions that will manage municipal energy use. Champions identify opportunities to reduce energy consumption and save money.
Participating in this program helps Alberta municipalities:
- understand energy use and management,
- better track municipal energy consumption,
- move forward in the energy planning process,
- learn how to identify energy efficiency and renewable energy projects,
- see financing options to offset the costs of energy projects,
- develop an approach for energy management initiatives.
To learn more please visit: Municipal Energy Champions Program